Friday, February 19, 2010

Bike!


So I stuffed my camera into my bike basket and decided to record my trek to school. Epic fail lols. The camera shifted somewhere mid journey and i hit so many bumps along the way i felt like puking when i was reviewing it. I'll try and figure out a better way to go about doing this lols.

Here's a pic of my bike...finally right lols. I didnt actually get a pink bike but peach is close enough. Do you see my lady bug bike bell ;D its right by my hands. The basket is pretty helpful but kind of small, so whenever i go grocery shopping i end up dangling bags off my handles. The flat panel in the back is a carrier. I finally managed to ride with someone sitting on it last week. Much harder than it looks, but its a nice sense of accomplishment once you get it right.

I'm a bit japanese'ified in this pic but dont worry i dont actually dress like this everyday hahaha. And my skirt really isnt as short as it looks lols. Shopping here is vaguely awkward because it seems that everything is one size "fit all". I'm making due but i really wish the shoes here were more exactly sized. The shoes here are a S (22-22.5) M (23-23.5) L (24-24.5) LL (25-25.5) I'm a L here, 7.5 in the states. The bigger the size the uglier the shoe gets lols but luckily its not that uncommon to find a pair of cute shoes in L but LL is def pretty rare.

Tomorrow i'm team leader for a school festival, will post pictures of it when i have them :D